Ideal cover material for medicine, biology and research examinations
Thermo Scientific™ coverslips are ideally suited as cover material for specimens in microscopic examinations in medicine, biology and research.
- Highly transparent and achromatic - practically free of any
- color distortion
- High optical homogeneity - practically free of inclusions, streaks, bubbles etc.
- High spectral transmission
- Good planarity
- Very good chemical stability
- Refraction index adjusted for microscopes
- Low production tolerances possible
- Manufactured from D 263 M borosilicate glass from Schott AG
Please refer to our data sheets at "Downloads" for further information